A simple flourless banana cake, that’s moist and delicious!
Flourless Banana Bread
This Flourless Banana bread couldn’t be easier! Just put all of the ingredient’s into a blender or food processor, whizz them together and bake! It freezes well, and a thick slice makes the perfect addition to any lunchbox!
3 ripe banana’s
2 cups rolled oats
2 large eggs
1/2 cup Mungalli Greek Yoghurt
1/4 cup maple syrup (or honey)
1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 180 degree’s. Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan and line with baking paper.
- Add banana’s, eggs, maple syrup, Greek yoghurt, baking soda, and 1 cup of rolled oats to your blender or food processor and blitz. We left ours slightly chunky for small lumps of banana in the banana bread.
- Add the second cup of oats to the mixture and stir through. The mixture should be quite runny.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared tin and bake for 40 minutes. Depending on your oven you may want to check the cake at 35 minutes. Your banana bread is ready when you press the top of the cake and it bounces back.
- This cake it best enjoyed fresh and also freezes really well which makes it the perfect addition to school lunch boxes!
- Slather with butter and enjoy!