These roasted strawberries are fantastic with Quark on toast, with our Greek yoghurt on muesli, or a topping for ice-cream!
2 Punnets Strawberries Sliced
1-2 teaspoons Maple Syrup
1 Vanilla bean or 1 tablespoon Vanilla Paste
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Slice lots of strawberries and add to the baking tray
- Drizzle a teaspoon or two of maple syrup over the strawberries
- Add the vanilla bean or vanilla paste to the strawberry mixture.
- Gently combine all the ingredients together on the baking tray.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes.
- Dollop on top of your Quark on toast, muesli or ice-cream!