Chocolate and Orange are a fantastic flavour combination. Put that into a cheesecake with our ricotta and your tastebuds will sing!
2 1/4 cups crushed sweet biscuits like Milk Arrowroot biscuits
3 tsp Organic Cinnamon
185g Mungalli butter melted
750g Mungalli ricotta
1.5 cups Mungalli double cream
3/4 cups Organic sugar
3 tsp vanilla extract
finely grated rind of 1 1/2 oranges
6 slices of Glacé Orange, finely chopped
185g dark chocolate finely chopped
- Grease and line the sides of a cheesecake pan
- Measure out the dry ingredients for the base and make a well in the centre. Pour in melted butter and mix well.
- Press the biscuit mixture into a greased spring-form pan and refrigerate till set.
- Put the ricotta, cream, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and blend until smooth.
- Add the rind, Glacé orange and chopped chocolate to the mix and fold in gently by hand.
- Spoon the mixture into the biscuit base. Decorate as desired with slices of Glacé orange or grated chocolate.