This marinated fetta is a bit of a specialty item and can usually only be found in our cafe. But you can always make it at home!
250g tub Mungalli fetta
2 cloves garlic, crushed
40g sun-dried tomatoes
1tsp Italian mixed herbs
1 sprig fresh Rosemary
1tsp lemon zest
a pinch of cracked pepper
- If using fresh herbs from the garden, soak in vinegar to sanitise for 10 minutes.
- Dice sun-dried tomatoes finely and set aside
- Cube fetta into 1cm cubes and place into a jar
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, crushed garlic and rosemary to the jar
- Add dried herbs, pepper and zested lemon to your oil
- Fill jars with herbed oil to the top of the jar and seal with a lid
THIS FETTA WILL LAST 3 MONTHS IN YOUR FRIDGE!