The kefir in this recipe makes for a creamy and refreshing ice-cream
1 Mungalli Bio-egg
3/4 cup Cream
1 1/4 Mungalli Kefir
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Handful of Blackberries or whatever ingredient you like
- Mix the egg with the cream and cook in a small saucepan over low to medium heat, stirring constantly until you have a somewhat thick custard. Do not let the mixture boil
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool
- Mix in the Kefir, vanilla extract and honey to taste.
- Freeze in your ice-cream maker, according to the directions for your particular machine
- Add your mix-ins just before the ice-cream is ready: we chose organic blackberries
- When finished, transfer to another container and place it in the freezer for a couple of hours to harden it a bit more, giving it the consistency of ice-cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
Spread the love