These easy egg and quark muffins are the perfect addition to any lunch box!
½ tub Mungalli Quark
6 Mungalli Bio-eggs
1 cup finely chopped Leafy Green (we used kale & rocket)
2 cloves Garlic
2 tablespoons of Besan or Buckwheat Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
Salt & Pepper to taste
Oil or Butter
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Finely chop onion and garlic and brown with oil or butter. Put aside to cool
- Whisk Mungalli Quark, eggs, leafy greens, flour, baking powder and seasoning. Add cooled onion & garlic
- Spoon into greased non-stick muffin pan (12 portions) or 5 pie tins
- Bake in moderate oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top
- Serve with a fresh garden salad or eat straight from the tin!
Spread the love