Our Lactose Free Cream makes this Tiramisu a decadent party pleaser!
250ml Mungalli Lactose Free Pouring Cream
3 Mungalli Bio Eggs
1/4 cup castor sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
1 1/4 cups strong black coffee
2 tbsp Rum
24-30 Lady Finger (Pavesini or Savoiardi biscuits)
Cocoa (for dusting)
- Whisk cream until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat yolks and sugar in a stand mixer until it changes to pale yellow and is thick.
- Add vanilla and cream, beat until just combined and smooth. Transfer mixture to a bowl, set aside.
- Clean bowl and whisk. Add egg whites and beat until it’s stiff.
- Add 1/2 the cream mixture into the egg whites. Gently fold through until combined. Add the remaining cream mixture and fold through.
- Mix coffee and liquor together. Quickly dip the biscuits in and line the bottom of a 8”/20cm square dish.
- Spread over half the cream, then top with another layer of coffee dipped biscuits.
- Spread the remaining cream on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 – 5 hours, or preferably overnight.
- Just before you serve, dust Tiramisu with cocoa powder.